Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Hate Myself

due to some technical problems of my laptop
I will use ENGLISH to write out
which i not very likely to use
haiz~~

I've been so so long time havent update my blog
INTI is so so so stressful lately..

Stress
   |
   |
   |
  V
Emo
   |
   |
   |
  V
no mood

lately i think i've just failed my machine test 1
the question is so easy
and i know i had memorized everything
but when i sit down
everything just gone at the moment my ass touched that chair
I hate myself
hate myself for being so stupid

lately i can't even catch up what's lecturers were teaching
my programming sucks
my assignment sucks
cant even solve simple problem
misinterpret other's idea
as a result mine being different with others

well.. this not really that bad
but still... 
now i only realize I'm so useless
for the past semester
I've been tagged along
so i'm not handling my work alone
but now when it comes to be alone
i cant do anything
i'm theoretically and practically sucks


and the most important is
IM BEING TOO LAZY THIS SEMESTER
ever since jurin and zijia gone to KDU
I hardly move my bones
haiz~~~

emo~~~

emo~~~

emo~~~

instead of being emo of studies
i would rather being emo of love
now i cant even recall the desire wanted to be loved
it's insane
i sounds like non-human

a person who serves only work and studies
he's not considered as a human
he doesnt have a life

i want to be normal
i wan to have feel toward others
yet
i still wan to settle my study problem
i hate myself
haiz~~~

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

dont worry, all the best =)

*mei^^ said...

addoil adam =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...