Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Precious of our Life

I just couldn't believe
the whole yesterday...
i think it happens too fast..
too fast to have my hope vanished
too fast to receive bad news
today...
it's numb day for me

Though we haven't in contact for a year
but still...
i precious them as friends in school days
when met, a simple "Hi" is enough to create laughter
but now...
even back to school...
I have no chance to see again..
How i wish I could ask
"How're you doing? how's the club?"
it's just too sad...

I had wondered before
if I could meet them if they come to inti engineering
since they were robotic club once and forever
Only if i could call them as my juniors
Only if...
I could hear their voice again...

Memories just kept flashing throughout my mind
seems like i couldn't put the case down
Friends leaving to other college is more hurt than a broken heart
seems like i speak too fast
Losing friends in real world might be more...
much more...
cant imagine how their families feel
It's like a hundred knives strike through our heart
hope they be strong
so am I

Well...
i guess i have to cheer myself up asap
it could be a worry to friends too if i keep doing these much-more-emo-face
Please...
watch over us from up there
I may not believe in God
but i strongly believe the existence of spirits and reborn
We'll meet you all someday
just it's not my time yet..
we'll see when my life ends...
but i will still live..
for you all...
and for my family...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...