Friday, December 11, 2009

Breakdown

This feeling sucks
Indeed...
no matter in which ways
the past never makes me happy
meeting old friends, somehow is the exceptional
but recalling the memories in primary school
what i can say is
SUCK!!

I can't handle it...
It's not only things i mentioned above...
everything...
everything happens around me...

from the past... till now...
I've changed...
what changes me doesn't matter anymore...
BUT the changes made do...


Living under the eyes of normal people

they see...
they talk...
they listen...

but they never understand...

Because they are not me!!

I've changed
It's not a good thing
but I never hate what I've changed

A lot of things happen lately
not a big deal actually
It's just happening at the WRONG time

I just feel... tired...
tired of everything...
the way i lived...


I'm not supposed to be like this...
I shouldn't be...
and I wasn't...
but...
now...
i just don't know how to say...

Looking at your photos...

I see only the bright side...
I ignore the worst possibility...

Is it the right thing to do?

I'm just doing what everyone tells me to...

TO THINK POSITIVELY

but why are tears come out from my eyes sometimes...

I live differently than you guys...
I feel differently from you guys...

Different formulas and rules applied to me...
You guys can't judge me normally...
I am here...
yet I am not who you guys see...

I'm not special...
I'm not supernatural...
I'm just tired of living all of a sudden...


To seek what i want...
It's never been easy job to do...

I like you...
but you never like me the way i do...
and yet
you're not supposed to...

Feeling...
It's so complicated...

1 comment:

¤▬ siewlin ▬♠™ said...

we don't need others to understand us. you just need to understand urself, that's all.
and at least, still, you have some friends who understand you ^^
don't feel awkward
there're many ppl in this world may be same like u, and maybe they suffer more than u do
just that the people around u do not know how big the world is, and so they think the world is just as small as they could see, they point their fingers at u and ask "why are you like this"
but don't be upset, cos one day they will notice how big the world is, perhaps. and by that moment, you are not questioned anymore.
so now, let it be. even no one supports u, u will be happy as who you are, not sad because of they think you shouldn't be who you are.

the longest comment i've even written for u, chill :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...